Monday, March 27, 2006

Blast from the Past! For Computer Music Lovers!



A virtual friend of mine named Stewart sent me an amazing QuickTime file he created of an old obsolete computer that he programmed to make a music video of a song by Grandaddy! It's really quite an achievement and I strongly recommend your checking it out! Some people really are creative out there and can do some amazing things on computers- even the old ones!

I saw your listing on eBay. I just recently made a music video for the band Grandaddy using a 1979 Apple II+. It brings back memories for a lot of people. Check it out: It will bring back some nice old-time computer memories for you! Really good for Grandaddy fans!
The link is Jed's Other Poem listed to the right under my links or go to this URL.
http://www.stewdio.org/jed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home