Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"Maui Fever" Next Injection Not Soon Enough!

It has only been 2 1/2 weeks since I was sitting on the Beach in Kaanapali. Yes I have to confess one of my guilty pleasures is watching the Hotties saunder up and down the Kaanapali Walkway. Tomorrow Episode 5 will give me a chance for another glimpse of the Maui lifestyle. Traversing the Island leads you from one postcard perfect view to another. This is how I see Maui Fever. Not the shallow picking up girls on the beach but the natural beauty of Maui in lifelike HD color. Yeah I could watch the Travel Channel- but I want some hep kids like Chaunte, Anna and Cheyne showing me some of the finer parts of Maui that people normally don't see.
Not sure what is going to happen in this episode or where the camera is going to take me but one thing for sure my Tivo is set and I am ready to Catch the Fever!
Mahalo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home